At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is looking to hire an experienced Global Benefits manager who will own and drive benefits across US and all international locations. Reporting to the Senior Director of Total Rewards, a successful candidate will be responsible for leading all global benefit, wellness and leave of absence programs while ensuring they are competitive, appeal to a diverse population, and align with our values and objectives as a company.
- Lead the strategic design, implementation and plan administration of all benefit programs worldwide
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and external advisors to understand benefit needs, market trends, and competitiveness in each market we operate
- Manage ongoing relationships with benefits consultants, brokers and vendors
- Design and implement communication programs to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement
- Apply a data-driven approach to evaluating all benefits programs to optimize program ROI
- Manage the annual renewal and open enrollment, including all communications and trainings
- Ensure compliance of our benefits with all applicable laws and regulations
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as People, Legal, Finance, Tax, and Payroll to ensure efficient plan administration and excellent customer service to employees.
- 7 years of benefits experience
- Benefits experience at a multinational company
- Experience with high-growth and technology industry preferred
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a desire to get your hands dirty
- Strong project management, communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about building programs, identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency, and enhancing the employee experience