We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Data and Analytics to act as a player / coach to build up our data organization.
Salary Range: $150,000 to $175,000
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee our data organization including data management, data quality, and data analytics / insights.
- Manage our tooling, connectors, and data infrastructure with data engineers to ensure we are tracking all critical data in the organization in a scalable way.
- Develop and maintain our data governance policy, data dictionary, and documentation to ensure high standard of data quality and readability across the org.
- Understand the key drivers of our business and provide executive level reporting.
- Drive predictive analytics to better understand key business drivers such as acquisition and churn.
- Manage, mentor and grow a team of embedded data analysts.
What you’ll need to have:
- You have 7+ years of experience working in the data function both as an individual contributor and manager.
- You have worked in a mature data organization and have the ability to articulate how to scale a department from scratch to a mature data organization from infrastructure to organizational design.
- You have managed, mentored and grown a team of analysts.
- Strong experience with key tooling/ technology such as BI tools, dbt, redshift and/or Snowflake, segment, etc.
- Startup experience (and ideally Saas) is preferred.
What we offer:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for employees, an annual conference budget available for your professional development, 12 weeks paid parental leave (available from day 1), a 401k plan, and much more.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, all offers also come with a sizeable equity grant.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don’t work crazy hours and don’t expect you to either.
- We have a remote-first culture and more than half the team works outside of the NYC office. Regardless of where you’re located every employee is granted the flexibility to work where they choose.