Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $95,600 to $191,200. There will also be
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are hiring a Sr. Manager Professional Services as part of the Professional Services team at Arcadia. The main responsibilities of this position will include managing and leading the Onboarding Services teams with P&L responsibility and revenue goals.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Manage onshore and coordinate with offshore service delivery teams
- Build and lead a world class and rapidly growing Services organization
- Own end to end strategy of the Onboarding Services vertical including developing and refining service offerings, GTM strategy, pricing as well as hiring and team development
- Develop and publish key metrics for the division, ensure adherence to customer service delivery SLAs
- Take part in pre-sales calls and enable sales and marketing to sell services
- Provide support to customer success managers with standard implementation and operational tasks
- Work with offshore teams to streamline processes, maximize output and minimize costs
- Continuous process improvement to improve efficiency and team output
- Launching new services to continue growing the services division along with product launches
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, product, and operations to provide data based insights to improve the services organization
- Manage onboarding contractors and track their weekly work output & invoice approvals
What will help you succeed:
- 7+ years of professional services delivery experience within an enterprise SaaS organization
- 4+ years of leadership and team management experience
- Experience with SOW preparation, requirements gathering, GTM strategy and working with cross functional teams
- Customer relationship management background in a SaaS, real estate or facilities management industries
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally
- Consistent track record identifying process gaps and improving them
- Strong project management, project tracking and reporting skills
- Experience of managing a P&L is a plus.
- Technical background is a plus
- Experience handling enterprise customer relationships
- “Remote first” culture – work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO – no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long “summer break”
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly “flex time” – no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.