Egnyte’s secure content collaboration and governance platform serves over 1,000 media and entertainment companies across all sub-industries, including such market leaders as M&C Saatchi, MullenLowe and BuzzFeed. Advertising agencies, creative agencies and content publishers everywhere rely on us collaborate with their customers, vendors and partners, to exchange and co-edit large files, to design and accelerate workflows, and to protect their data. For Egnyte, the media and entertainment industry is an area of intense focus where we are experiencing rapid growth.
We are now starting a dedicated team of professionals to build on our success and scale growth in the media and entertainment industry. As Manager of Media and Entertainment you will be a key player in driving the growth effort. As a founding member of the media and entertainment team, you will help define, build, and execute our strategy to expand Egnyte’s customer base in the industry and drive rapid growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● Help develop and drive Egnyte’s media and entertainment strategy definition and execution
● Work cross-functionally with all parts of Egnyte’s media and entertainment organization to drive initiatives and grow the business
● Capture the voice of the customer and collaborate with Egnyte’s marketing team to highlight winning use cases. Collaborate with Egnyte’s Product team on new product features and directions.
● Leverage an in depth understanding of industry workflows, complementary software solutions and trends to improve Egnyte’s position and market offering
● Support key sales cycles as a subject matter expert
● Go to market expertise: 5+ years participating in sales, strategy or marketing within organizations in the media and entertainment industry or in consulting roles serving the industry.
● Domain expertise: meaningful experience working with or for SaaS vendors serving the media and entertainment industry.
● Intrapreneurial: Have a desire to build new initiatives inside a larger, high-growth organization
● Entrepreneurial: Highly productive self-starter with the passion and motivation to grow the media and entertainment business
● Problem solver: Can identify and solve difficult problems creatively
● Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Analytical: Can analyze large volumes of data to extract and refine the underlying trends and to use such knowledge to drive strategy decisions within the organization
● Collaboration: Team player effective at working with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and functional experts, including sales, marketing, product, and operations
● Influence: Ability to build trusted advisor partner relationships through effective consultation, strategic input, advice, domain expertise, and best practices
● MBA a strong advantage
- Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across multiple U.S. geographic locations and pay varies based on defined markets. Pay varies by work location and may also be dependent on job-related skills, knowledge, and/or experience. During the interview and/or hiring process, your recruiter can share more information about the compensation package specific to the role and job location.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- Company equity depending on role and level
- Flexible hours and generous time off (RTO, Responsible Time Off) to help support your work-life balance.
- Paid holidays and sick time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Maternal, Paternal, and Adoption Leave to help you grow your family
- Modern and collaborative offices located in Spokane, WA; Draper, UT; Raleigh, NC; Mountain View, CA; Reading, England, and Poznan, Poland
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- Free well-being apps such as Calm, Ginger, and Spring Health for Guardian are offered.
- Perks include discounted pet insurance, electronics, theme park tickets, travel, plus more.
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access