Your Role & Mission
As a Sr. Product Manager on the Growth team, you will be responsible for helping to build, prioritize, and execute on an experimentation roadmap with the goal of increasing WAU and Revenue by running experiments around Acquisition, Virality & Monetization. You will report to the Head of Product & Growth and partner intimately with the Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations organizations.
Daily Adventures & Responsibilities
-Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, and marketing to execute growth strategies.
-Collaborate with our go-to-market team to run Pricing & Packaging experiments that optimize for Total Revenue & Net Revenue Retention for the business.
– Build a pipeline of experiments to run for your core surfaces, prioritize by impact, and lead execution from start to finish to rapidly generate learnings.
– Establish and measure success metrics for each experiment, and document your learnings to help guide & inform future experiments.
– Consistently integrate quantitative and qualitative data into essential decisions.
– Write detailed user stories & product requirements, and sketch wireframes for new product experiments that balance customer needs with business objectives.
– Perform competitive research and best practice research before running experiments in new areas.
– Regularly conduct user interviews to inform Monetization, Acquisition, & Viral Strategy.
– Align your growth strategy to company goals and drive positive business outcomes.
– Experimentation-oriented, and able to take a data-driven, structured, scientific approach to any challenge starting from inception through the execution and post-mortem stages.
– Moves quickly and improves iteratively to optimize for learning velocity.
– Voracious learner, constantly trying to learn best practices & growth strategies via research and leverage quantitative and qualitative data to better understand our users.
– High bar for excellence, and willing to take on ownership, keep yourself accountable, and go above and beyond to get results.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to establish key metrics, perform basic analysis and tell compelling stories through data interpretation.
– Organizational skills and diligence to manage multiple experiments, write high-quality PRDs, document learnings, and document best practices.
– Exceptional at collaboration; you move quickly towards growth goals but are a team player who interfaces well at all levels.
– Self-starter with a growth mindset and ability to lead projects with a high level of autonomy.
– Expert product instincts and design sense and ability to balance user and business impact to create strong user experiences.
– Highly interested in Growth – we like to push each other to stay at the cutting edge of our field :).
– Relevant Growth experience at a SaaS company.