Our students, teachers, and parents come from all walks of life and so do we. We are fun, diverse, quirky people that come from a variety of backgrounds. Our team includes people from academia and from high tech companies and tiny startups. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Valuing diversity, equity and inclusion is necessary for us to actualize our mission and truly impact the communities we serve. We believe that the best way to provide impactful education is to create a diverse team of people from different backgrounds, races, religions, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and experiences. We’re a hardworking team that’s passionate about helping learners and teachers around the globe! We strive to be world class in investing in our people and commit to developing you as a professional.
The Sr. Executive Assistant will manage administrative and operational tasks for our distributed Senior Leadership Team (SLT) . In this role, you will consistently provide input and counsel to SLT .You will act as a trusted partner for the senior leadership team, team members. You will partner closely with the People Operations (POPs) team, and other members of the administrative staff.
Provide SLT Support:
- Manage complex calendars for one or more SLT member
- Maintain files (both print and digital) for SLT member(s)
- Prepare expense reports for SLT member(s)
- Assist with preparation of presentations, reports and documents.
- Book domestic and international travel for SLT member(s)
- Manage external relations on behalf of SLT (e.g., speaking events, press interviews, etc.)
- Act as administrator for tools and systems utilized by the functional teams reporting to SLT
- Regularly take on additional projects from the SLT upon request, including support work specific to the functional teams in your area.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3-5+ years of managing administrative needs for VP level or above
- Great people skills – comfortable coordinating with people of varying functions and backgrounds
- Familiar with frequently-used tools (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- High level of integrity coupled with ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with expert discretion
- Experience working on projects of strategic importance with organizational leaders
- Quick learner, willing to be trained in new areas to lend support to drive functional team productivity.
- Flexibility to work special events outside of 9-5 hours on occasion
- Deep skills in time management and prioritization with ability to help optimize the time, energy and mindshare of SLT
- Resolves a variety of issues using company policies and procedures
- Project management skills with an eye for detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytic ability with strong results orientation
- Motivated by the Khan Academy mission “to provide a free world-class education for anyone, anywhere.”