The Sr Enterprise Sales Representative will be responsible for driving bookings for all Airship products for defined industries across North America. The primary role is to maximize revenue and market share through effective go to market strategies. The Sr Enterprise Sales Representative will also contribute to sales development, partnership, marketing strategies and needs for the assigned area, working closely with the Airship marketing resources to maximize revenue and drive market share growth.
- Responsible for executing the bookings and revenue goals as established by Sr. Management
- Execute proven sales strategies in the marketplace and establish relationships with potential partners and local trade groups to drive Airship business
- Travel as needed in order to spend time with team members and customers
- Develop territory strategies to ensure achievement of these targets
- Identify opportunities and strategies to achieve market share objectives in assigned region
- Provide a weekly bookings forecast
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge and ability to articulate Airship’s value proposition
Other duties and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills within a global organization.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams; internal and external
- Proven ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Highly developed trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Proven interpersonal skills to sharpen management processes, strengthen team culture and deliver superior operating performance
- Must have strong leadership, communication, and mentoring skills to assist clients and prospects to understand Airship’s ability to address their business needs
- Proven ability to lead and manage through change
- Proven ability to successfully meet critical deadlines and revenue goals
- 10+ years of sales experience in a similar field
- Extensive experience and track record of achievements
- Strategic thinker, with proven ability to anticipate and plan for the long-term while achieving near term objectives
- Proven ability to create and form relationships at the Executive level
- Demonstrated success with C-level and multi-level selling Demonstrated leadership
- Track record of success in B2B selling
- Excellent presentation and written business communication skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally and executive briefings
- Marketing technology and software industry experience is a must
Airship’s Talent Commitment
At Airship, we are committed to Attracting, Retaining and Growing Top Talent. To do so, we strive to make our innovative digital-first organization a great place to work and provide employees with compensation that is aligned to our Company mission and values.
Our culture is one of High-performance, Accountability, and Team Collaboration, and our Compensation structure is designed to reflect that.
Compensation at Airship
Airship’s compensation is determined by a variety of factors including market data, experience ladders, and geographical location. The starting salary range for this position is: $140,000-$155,000 per year. Some roles may also be eligible for commission, bonus, competitive equity packages and other performance incentives. In addition, we also provide an extensive suite of Benefits offerings as part of our Total Rewards approach to compensation.