As our Sr. CSM, Program Lead you’ll work with our clients in the planning and delivery of complex design and technology programs. You’ll work with one customer, across multiple streams of work, in the delivery of a program of work. You’ll be responsible for successful delivery, reporting, and use of budget across the account. In the course of this work, you’ll manage relationships across your key client’s organization, as well as within Myplanet, and with our partners. You’ll report to our VP, Digital Programs.
- Develop an understanding of the commerce space (retail, ecomm, and their intersection) to inform our teams, clients, and prospects, driving sales activities to outline an overall solution approach
- Manage your client across a portfolio of activities to ensure delivery to performance outcomes, with an eye to delivering best use of time and budget
- Form relationships with clients at all levels, from senior leaders / decision-makers to those in supporting roles
- Provide guidance and strategic direction to delivery teams, proposing viable solutions to complex problems
- Internal and client-facing reporting of program budget and activities, as well as client performance
- Identify opportunities to increase budget burndown, and support sales activities with your assigned account
- Ensure excellent client experience, and high NPS for your assigned account
- Support partner calls, including supporting client vetting of tech solutions
- Support sales activities for your assigned client
- Act as voice of the customer internally, advocating for their successful outcomes
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Significant retail/ecommerce experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with account management, including budget management and planning abilities
- Comfort working with a large team, both internally and client-side
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and in particular, presentation
- Strong organizational abilities
Is This Role a Fit for You?
The Sr. CSM, Program Lead role emphasizes exceptional interpersonal skills, adept task planning and management, and a thorough understanding of the retail space. You’ll find fulfillment in the role if you:
- Have an interest in making the business work. You’re an entrepreneur at heart and you’re willing to wear different hats and remain flexible to move the business forward.
- Find passion in new challenges. Every chance to learn and move things forward with your can-do attitude or to share your entrepreneurship excites you.
- Thoroughly enjoy collaborative work. Knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a team who co-own the output, instead of a solo hero who lives and dies by their work alone, is important to you.
Benefits and Perks
- Explore ongoing opportunities for professional development: training, conferences, certifications, and in-house peer mentorship
- Experiment with new techniques, wear multiple hats, and learn about new disciplines.
- Pursue independent projects, explore new ideas, and challenge yourself in your field with dedicated “Awesome time” (self-directed professional development) annually and quarterly training budgets
- Enjoy a flexible schedule of full-time hours, health/dental benefits, and private US coverage
- Additional perks available including in-house mindfulness training, an employee stock option plan, remote group get-togethers, and more!