We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company’s portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to transform how their organizations run digitally.
We’re seeking a dynamic individual to lead our new Senior Customer Marketing Manager role, focused on retention, growth, and upselling. You’ll craft and execute a game-changing strategy to keep our customers engaged and satisfied.
What makes this job special? You’ll be the first in this role, shaping it from the ground up. Your impact will be immense, enhancing engagement and driving growth in our customer community.
What you’ll be working on:
- Analyze customer insights, behaviors and trends to develop targeted marketing strategies that drive engagement and satisfaction.
- Define and implement data-driven programs that drive adoption, retention, expansion and upsell
- Own the strategy, execution, & maintenance of a lifecycle marketing strategy for communications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Define goals, benchmarks and KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of programs in driving customer retention and expansion
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership team to define and implement upsell and expansion campaigns
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years in Customer Marketing or lifecycle marketing
- Deep experience and positive track record for generating pipelines within the customer base
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate it into actionable strategies
- Proven ability to build relationships with customer success and marketing teams
- Exceptional project management skills with a track record of successfully managing complex marketing campaigns
- Creative thinker with a customer-centric mindset and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment
$105,000 – $140,000 a year
This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask the hiring manager about to understand in more detail. Salary is just one component of airSlate’s total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package includes (but is not limited to) sales commission plan, equity, medical, dental and vision coverage, a variety of voluntary benefits, generous PTO policy, and many other region-specific benefits.