Our Client Success team is looking for a Sr. Client Success Manager with a strong record of managing enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will have successful experience delivering client satisfaction, developing strong client and consultant relationships, and retaining and growing revenue. This is a critically important role responsible for driving the success of our clients and members and will represent Included Health in a sophisticated, expert, strategic manner.
Our client relationships are dynamic and fast-paced, requiring CSMs to expertly navigate ambiguity and rapid change, deliver as expected and exceed when possible. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large strategic employer clients with a strategic and problem solving mindset. They must be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, have a working knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem, be a strong team player and have strong communication and presentation skills. They will lead cross-team coordination and collaboration, and oversee project management within the client and internally.
- Lead the client management of a portfolio of large, complex, high value and high potential clients.
- Establish professional relationships and trusted advisor status with client executives and consultants.
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs/goals and work to ensure that Included Health and the client have a shared definition of success.
- Collaborate with other providers in the client’s benefits ecosystem to ensure we optimize the member experience and the client investment.
- Proactively and intentionally drive client health including utilization and ROI across Included Health services to meet client expectations and contractual commitments.
- Create, analyze and deliver client reports illustrating Included Health value delivery (e.g. member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI), demonstrating a strategic command of the client’s experience and linking results to the client’s key business objectives.
- Partner with the Included Health’s Marketing team to deliver and execute a robust engagement strategy.
- Support business results to ensure customer renewals and accelerate expansions.
- 5-8 years of experience in client success / account management related to benefits and healthcare
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier/TPA, consulting firm, population health management firm, or related
- Customer/client experience: Providing services to Fortune 500 clients or other large group plans
- Demonstrated ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where fast-paced change is the norm
- Strong results orientation and track record of delivering complex projects that exceed client expectations
- Growth mindset focused on retaining clients and creating opportunities to expand beyond current services
- Personal accountability; own decisions, actions, and process needed to support healthy long term client relationships
- Strong communication skills to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to derive insights that support value delivery and value creation for clients
- Comfort working at a rapid pace and with a high degree of autonomy, within a complex and changing work environment
- Passion for the Included Health’s mission of raising the standard of health care for everyone, everywhere.
- Experience using Salesforce and other using key account management platforms
- Experience using Google Suite, Slack and ClientSuccess
- Willingness to travel (estimated up to 25%)
- Location: Flexible, with preference for major metro areas in the US