We are looking for a FinancialForce Administrator to serve as the system expert, provide best practices and oversight of FinancialForce architecture to ensure scalable processes are implemented successfully. You will work with internal stakeholders to recommend process enhancements and gain acceptance of the proposed system design. In this role you will collaborate with project team members and key internal stakeholders to scope out projects and requirements related to Salesforce and the integrated FinancialForce PSA (Professional Services Automation) tool. This role involves understanding business needs, designing, configuring, and testing FinancialForce, FF Analytics and related applications. You will understand user stories, code reviews, SOW’s, and lead discovery meetings, configuration, testing, migration, and integration support of the FinancialForce product. You will be instrumental in ensuring data integrity and accuracy for the entire platform.
- Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases other documentation as required throughout the project lifecycle (this will also include monitoring those nifty project milestones as well).
- Consult with business users to identify current operating procedures and translate those procedures into system requirements.
- Serve as the system expert, providing best practices and oversight of system architecture to ensure scalable processes (this will also include working with internal stakeholders to recommend enhancements and working with proposed system designs).
- Analyze, design, and configure software to develop and implement systems to meet business and technical requirements.
- Support and maintain the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, automations, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development… within Salesforce, especially of FinancialForce specific objects.
- Serve as the FinancialForce expert and key contributor in many aspects of projects, including architecture, development, configuration, automation, UAT, and data migration and governance.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support for FinancialForce; assist with documentation of complex system requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain integration/synchronization programs to seamlessly synchronize data between Core Business Applications and Salesforce/FinancialForce.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within Professional Services Operations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a PSA Administrator (FinancialForce preferred, but not required).
- Demonstrated experience managing issue resolution, scope, and quality while bringing projects to successful completion within cost and time requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; maintain project documentation, able to facilitate meetings, lead project teams, and communicate effectively with peers, stakeholders, senior leadership
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Dedicated, flexible, accountable, and able to respond rapidly to issues and manage challenging situations with high business impact
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective
- Experience with business analysis
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and in addition to benefits this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses/incentives, and equity.
US base salary range: $85,800 – $154,000