About the Role
We’re looking for an individual who can drive both strategic initiatives and operational excellence by leading key project deliverables. This team mission is to drive key strategic initiatives at Hinge Health, with the focus on developing company strategy, operations transformation, and program management of key cross-functional strategic initiatives.
Example project areas include:
New revenue / product strategies (e.g., business case modeling, market / competitor landscaping)
Piloting and taking new products to market (e.g., 0 to 1 product developing, scaling new product to full roll-out)
Business outcome management
Scaling and transforming operations
The ideal candidate has had a mix of both strategy and operations project experience. Start-up experience is a plus, but not a must as we look for individuals who can thrive in ambiguity. We are looking for an individual who can see the “big picture” but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to help us continuously improve.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Strategy: Provide strategic insights to leadership in order to inform the strategic direction of the company: conduct market research (including interviews), drive competitive analyses, and pre-digest information prior to sharing with executives
- Operations: Contribute to error-free and efficient day to day execution by directly taking on, documenting, and continuously improving tools and processes across various teams as needed
- Strategic Initiatives Management: Ensure key strategic projects (e.g. launching a new product) stay on track by leading on key deliverables: encourage cross-functional coordination, provide visibility into key metrics, and ensure required buy-in is in place, including executives
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Systems thinker: Highly analytical, able to break down a problem. Builds robust models / frameworks aimed at solving problems.
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects at once from discovery phase to execution within prescribed timelines, ensuring all success criteria are met
- Prioritization: Able to execute on projects within prescribed timelines in an environment with competing demands
- Change management: Able to influence stakeholders to affect process change. Thoughtful approach from planning to monitoring.
- Data Integrity: Able to assess and ensure quality of data needed for analysis (excel / SQL skills)
- Decision making: Makes high-quality and timely decisions
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills / mindset is a plus (e.g., excel, SQL)
- Consulting / Investment banking experience
- IPO experience
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
The range of base salary for the position is between $66,900 – $121,400 plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.