Our Groups team is booming with business, and we need your help! Our Sourcing Specialists are tasked with leveraging relationships with our hotel suppliers to source, negotiate, and contract group booking requests and large-scale projects for Hotel Engine clients. In addition, Sourcing Coordinators collaborate with Groups Sales Managers to ensure the best hotel options are provided to fit the client’s exact needs. If you are self-motivated, tech savvy and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this role is for you!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work closely with Groups Sales Managers on their client’s hotel booking requests by researching destinations, rates, and other criteria to successfully pair clients with the perfect hotel for their budget, location, and specific needs in a timely manner
- Foster positive and long-lasting relationships with Hotel Engine internal stakeholders and hotel partners
- Accurately source and book projects utilizing Hotel Engine’s internal database and CRM (Salesforce)
- Own a portfolio of group bookings in both the sourcing and contracting phases of the project’s lifecycle ensuring ideal options are provided to the client with minimal turnaround time
- Assist in various projects, other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein to support the Groups Sales Managers and the Groups Team as requested
- Provide support and creative solutions as the Groups Team continues to iterate our processes and scale for growth
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and creative solution skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize work with strict timelines
- Experience with processing and fully executing contracts with precision
- An innovative mindset; constantly identifying creative solutions to streamline processes
- Ability to manage stress and maintain professional composure, while executing multiple requests and projects simultaneously
- A fast learner who is comfortable with ambiguity, and an evolving department vision
- A tenacious go-getter with a natural will to win. A team player who will roll up their sleeves and lean in to support the team
- 2+ years Customer Service experience required. Hotel Industry and Group Reservations experience preferred
- Extremely tech savvy – you learn new systems and processes quickly and leverage them for efficiency
- Office 365 Suite proficiency required
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Asana, and Slack is a plus!
The base hourly rate for this role is $22.11/hour with a target variable compensation paid monthly of up to $12,000 annually for 100% on target earnings. Based on performance and tenure, employees are eligible for professional growth through dedicated career pathing.