We’re looking for an enthusiastic Talent Scout / Technical Sourcer to help us scale our USA and Canadian engineering teams.
This is a temporary role, whereby you will need the ability to work as an independent contractor (this may entail having a business license to work under your own business entity, billing us on a monthly basis.
Productboard is growing faster than ever before. This year we will add more than 200 employees to our workforce across the globe.
You will help us hire the smartest, most talented technical minds for a wide range of techical and product management roles (developers, designers, product managers and other technical software engineering disciplines, etc). You’ll be joining a diverse and talented team as an Independent Contractor to help us quickly create lists, perform outreach and build out Recruiting funnel preparing for rapid growth.
On a typical day, you will…
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to define sourcing strategies and priorities.
- Source and approach passive candidates for multiple roles and teams.
- Be involved in other recruiting activities, such as scheduling interviews, helping out with our fun hiring events, and interviewing (occasionally).
- Promote Productboard’s employer brand through your professional outreach and courteous, thoughtful interactions. 🚀.
Our Tech stack:
- Greenhouse 🌿
- Amazing Hiring
- Mixmax, Gem, Loom
- Slack, Notion, Eventbrite, LinkedIn Recruiter, CultureAmp
- 🎨You are creative. We are looking for someone who seeks new ways and comes up with fresh ideas on how to source and approach passive candidates.
- 🔎You know your sourcing tools. If you are a newbie in this field, you should strive towards learning new skills and understanding recruitment trends.
- 🤩You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at productboard has a unique and positive candidate experience.
- 💪🏻You are not afraid to tackle any task we might have for you, whether it’s ensuring that our ATS databases are up to date, helping us find new ways to source candidates, organizing interviews, analyzing data to improve our recruitment efficiency, or managing sourcing channels.
- 🇬🇧You are fluent in English (level B2/C1). You will be in touch with candidates from all over the world, and English is our go-to language.