As a Solutions Consultant, you’ll play a pivotal role in expanding our customer base, enhancing user experiences, and shaping the future of patient care. You’ll collaborate closely with various team members to facilitate the expansion of PatientIQ’s reach and impact by increasing user adoption and functionality.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on challenges and excels in a collaborative environment. As a Solutions Consultant, you will be the driving force behind successful product demonstrations, translating complex technical concepts into easily understandable explanations for diverse audiences. Your problem-solving skills, project management experience, and ability to simplify intricate ideas will set you apart. Your proficiency in articulating our solutions’ business value and ROI to healthcare executives will be a crucial asset.
- Collaborate with product, development, and engineering to enhance the PatientIQ demo instance and create specialty-focused demo workflows.
- Prepare and customize the demo environment with patient data to showcase the platform’s unique capabilities.
- Assist in sales presentations, demonstrating profound clinical and technical knowledge of PatientIQ.
- Perform and support tailored remote and onsite product demonstrations and presentations to clinical end users, IT staff, business analysts, and executives.
- Be a subject-matter expert by answering clinical & technical questions about product applications and new features to prospects and new and existing customer accounts.
- Partner with sales and customer success for clear customer insights to create accurate statement of works (SoW) to support smooth sales-to-implementation transition.
- Provide product training to account executives, business development representatives, and other PatientIQ team members.
- Assist in the success of PatientIQ marketing efforts such as industry tradeshows (staging/staffing), webinars, new product launches, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a clinical IT or pre-sales setting.
- Successful track record of communicating strategic software solutions’ business value and ROI to healthcare executives, including CIO, CMIO, CNIO, CISO, CFO, etc.
- Self-confidence and self-reliance in conducting live demonstrations and presentations to educate prospects on the solution and value proposition of the software
- Strong PC skills, showcasing adeptness using Excel, Office, Google Suite, and virtual meeting tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx.
- CRM experience is required; HubSpot experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40% annually (if Chicago-based, 25% annually)