As a Solutions Consultant, you will serve as the product and domain expert partnering with our Sales Executives and Customer Success teams in guiding prospects from sales through implementation. You will use your skills in strategic thinking, requirements gathering and solution mapping/visualization to educate early stage prospects, collaborate on their solutions definition and align clients for success.
You are a creator who loves collaborating with colleagues to build processes and solve complex problems for customers. With your experience working with digital, regional, and community banks, and/or early stage FinTechs, strategic enterprises, or big tech platforms offering financial products, you will play a key role in helping deliver and refine our technical sales strategy, process, and culture.
What You’ll Do
You will work with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Teams to build relationships with our customers, think strategically about their business needs, and help solve complex challenges to drive growth and revenue.
In addition to participating in sales calls, other responsibilities include:
- Documenting and translating client’s business requirements for transition to delivery teams
- Building an internal knowledge base for an RFP data set
- Contributing to FAQ repository the Sales Team to free up time for the Product Team
- Build out standard flows for customer-facing demos
- Carry the voice of the customer to our product team to inform on insights, trends, and opportunities across our strategic accounts
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role (sales engineer, solutions consultant) with an Enterprise or mid-market SaaS company (BaaS a plus)
- A broad technical background in the banking, financial services, or FinTech industries
- Experience working in the sales lifecycle and driving results in a customer-facing role
- Experience managing RFP responses
- The ability to juggle competing priorities while working with multiple strategic customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to meet and engage with customers personally, along with the ability to travel up to 40% once safe to do so
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company’s journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
The salary range for this full-time position (USD: $150,000- $180,000) i