We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team! This is a fully remote role.
- Interpret and translate client requirements into a solution that can be configured from our standard set of offerings
- Align solution architecture (including a statement of work, schedules, and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Design and architect end-to-end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
- Estimate for project or program management and/or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
- Design and deliver scalable solutions
- Ability to present to senior level customer executives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Develop best practices for targeted solution offerings and a process to manage SA best practices in solution design
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect
- Come from an engineering background, computer science (mandatory).
- Have worked in a B2B SaaS startup environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Node.JS/Express.JS/Hapi.js/Koa.js, 4.NoSQL DBs and Relational Database (preferably MYSQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Angular.JS, or React.js.
- Strong understanding of systems using real-time interactions (web sockets, long-polling, server-sent events)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience managing multiple services and modules with distributed and scalable systems.
- Experience working in an agile team environment and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Empathetic and passionate about delivering customer success
We welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences, and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture that values diversity and belonging.
Pay range: Base salary estimate $140,000-160,000 based on experience.