The Solution Success Manager focuses on championing the clinical onboarding journeys with the clinical team, as they introduce new AI solutions. You will work closely with our customers to understand their current state, and design the future state as they are changing their workflow. You will be their consultant as to how to introduce this change in their organization while working closely with the clinical champions. You will also work closely with product, engineering, operations, sales and support teams.
- Be a consultant to our customers as to the right way to onboard with our solutions. For this you will need to have extensive relevant clinical background.
- Understand the customer goals and needs
- Map and document the customer current state and clinical workflows.
- Design and build the customer future state with Aidoc technology.
- Guide the customers on the best way to manage change in their institutions, as we introduce innovative technology.
- Map and understand all relevant stakeholders and potential future expansions.
- Drive product enhancements and work cross-functionally with internal teams (Product, Data, AI) by representing the customer perspective.
- Have a deep understanding of our solutions, their expected performance, and the user interface.
- 5+ years Hospital / clinical-setting experience and background, from the acute setting. Those would include: NP (Nurse Practitioner), RT (Radiology Technicians), RN (Registered Nurse), PA (Physician Assistant), MD in profession.
- Experience with clinical program management or department leadership and have a strong understanding of hospital and healthcare organization daily operations
- Experience within the acute care setting managing patients with acute stroke, pulmonary embolism, trauma, or cardiovascular emergencies.
- Previous experience in a SaaS high-tech/startup company with an agile mentality is an advantage.
- Previous work with medical imaging and radiologists is an advantage.
- Research experience is an advantage.
- Experience in stakeholder management, building relationships and leading customers to success, preferably at executive level.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Critical thinker with a good analytical approach and data-driven decision-making process.
- Tech-savvy person, who can understand technical concepts and lead discussions with the technical team in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English, and other relevant languages).
- Ability to work across the US time zones.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes