In this role, you will help shape the product and collaborate with the entire company in a dynamic startup environment.
You will report to and work with the Lead Engineer and this is a 100% remote role within the US.
What you’ll do:
- Work on high-impact projects that will go directly into the hands of users
- Touch many different parts of the tech stack, and move between different systems.
- Determine the best way to solve the problems at hand.
- Create seamless user experiences across multiple platforms
- Support a wide variety of use cases across patients, mobile providers, hospital staff, and more.
- Streamline care for those who need it most.
- Develop a robust mobile medical services platform
- Partner with our existing engineering team to develop new features
- Work with a fast, modern tech stack. Not legacy code.
- Write stable, test-able, and audit-able code
- Integrate with existing medical systems
- Learn industry-standard interoperability frameworks and APIs.
- Take API integrations through the whole develop, test, and release lifecycle
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience working as an UI or Full-Stack Engineer
- 2+ years of React experience
- Experience integrating with APIs
- Experience or interest in working with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of experience working at a fast-paced, high-growth startup is a plus
- Systems design and architecture is a plus
- Understanding of security in a highly regulated environment (healthcare, finance) with attention to HIPAA or SOC2 compliance is a plus