Our Payments team is pioneering that growth, launching and incubating our remittance product in new markets while working across all technical systems in the company. We’re a small team, working with business, product, front/backend engineers, DevOps and Infra. Joining at such an early stage, you will have a large impact on the cultural and technical foundation of our Payments team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager for North America Payments, you’ll take on challenging technical problems in the payments space; think wallet, banking, and more! You’ll help us expand the platform that powers our mobile and web applications, while applying your distributed systems knowledge and using technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Databases, Queues, Streams and more.
- Build great software and publish them on AWS!
- Collaborate with Sr engineers and promote technical decisions and roadmap
- Integrate a scalable platform for connecting to diverse bank APIs around the globe to collect and manage funds
- Create customer experiences offering our service in new countries, adding new payment methods, reducing fraud risk reduction or improving operational supportability
- Build resilient systems to detect and respond to external system outages
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 1 or more years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Payments/Fintech experience – Additional brownie points!
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits