Instructure takes testing seriously and we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test who enjoys working on complex problems to help improve our engineering development environment. You will work in tandem with our product development team to automate the testing of code changes. We are looking for strong software engineering candidates who have a background in programming combined with a passion for software quality and test automation.
What you will be doing:
- Own your projects’ automated testing systems (aka Builds) by fixing and improving them.
- Manually test new changes as necessary.
- By any means necessary, make sure the product is high quality and does what it’s meant to do.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 3+ years of development or test automation experience.
- Technical degree.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment