We’re looking for talented engineers who want to help us build Clever into something every school, student, and teacher relies on.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design and Marketing to research, design, and code major new features and enhancements that will best engage, educate, and delight educators.
- Develop new features like fast and intuitive UIs, Go microservices, and application rest APIs to give districts control over the data they share with each application.
- Be an important part of Clever’s ecosystem of engineering excellence as we strive to create both the best possible customer experiences and top quality internal architectures across all of our products and initiatives.
- Understand and prioritize the Clever engineering culture – see our blog post on Defining Clever’s Engineering Culture.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of experience as a full-stack Software Engineer
- Led small to large projects and collaborated with a team to create meaningful impact
- Architected systems to solve a variety of product and data needs
- Strong fundamentals in computer science and software engineering
- The drive to learn and teach through collaboration and code reviews
- A desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Commitment to equity and belonging. At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Parental Leave
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees’ mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited book learning credits to amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Professional development budget and LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers
For Colorado* based candidates – the range of our base salary cash compensation for this role for candidates living in Colorado is between $122,000- $165,000, final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise.
For NYC* based candidates – the range of our base salary cash compensation for this role for candidates living in NYC is between $135,000- $183,000, final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise.