Blockdaemon is seeking an independent, ambitious, and creative social media intern to join our vibrant and global Marketing team. This position will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality, original content. This person will also identify and engage influencers in the crypto, blockchain, and FinTech spaces, respond to community comments, and craft creative and compelling social media content.
Position Overview: This is a 6 month, full-time contract role for an Intern or recently graduated person in the US, who can start as soon as possible.
- Develop, drive, and implement a social media strategy that supports both short and long-term objectives.
- Own social KPIs and manage social platforms independently including identifying gaps and providing recommendations to meet targets.
- Work in alignment with multiple stakeholders – content writers, the design team, and performance marketing – to create data-driven social media plans as well as heads of regions.
- Work in tandem with design team to create compelling, channel-specific content that pushes boundaries.
- Understand and draw insights from organic and paid reporting metrics for all social media channels (Twitter and Linkedin).
- Compile social media reports and present performance and provide analysis and insights for future learnings.
- Day-to-day social media management, including: drafting copies, scheduling and posting on our global social media accounts, etc.
- Evaluate and shape internal processes to make them more effective and efficient.
- Developing and implementing an ABM strategy, including identifying target accounts, developing personalized messaging, and executing targeted outreach campaigns..
- Working with product teams to test and optimize the in-product messaging by tracking key metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. Using these insights to improve the performance of in-product messaging campaigns over time.
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Keen interest in crypto and blockchain technology
- Ability to work with CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of HTML and Figma
- Ability to develop social media strategies and track/measure their success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
Optional Desired Skills
- Prior experience working/interning in crypto or blockchain companies
- Social media marketing experience