In this role, you will be the voice of the brand to our creator community across several key social channels, with an emphasis on Twitter. You will be responsible for interacting and engaging with creators on social media as well as creating, curating and distributing custom content specifically for the social media landscape. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative individual with a passion for supporting writers and following digital platform trends.
What will you do?
- Develop a strong Creator Social Media strategy in collaboration with Audience Development and Creator Marketing
- Bring the Medium brand to life in new and inventive ways on our growing @MediumCreators Twitter handle
- Manage Twitter content calendar for creators; post multiple times daily
- Engage, support and activate creator audiences on Twitter and Slack, and support activation of creator audiences on Instagram
- Daily social monitoring/listening and weekly top-line reports of content performance and key learnings
- Bring new ideas to the table, and constantly experiment
- Experiment with new platforms and opportunities to engage Medium creator communities
- Work closely with our Brand team of designers and copywriters to ideate and shape social-first content
- Respond to creator questions, escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant social experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong judgement skills
- Light design skills