We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing Customer Experience team. This person will play an integral role in designing and executing social media strategies and timelines as well as moderating and cultivating an active and engaged community across existing and future social media channels. This role will work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Data, Legal, Audiology, and Design teams and report directly to the Head of Customer Experience.
What you’ll do.
- Serve as Lively’s brand ambassador on social media; build and maintain relationships with Lively’s digital community across platforms
- Act as a Lively advocate; develop a complete understanding of our products and services, as well as our competitors’, and share insights with existing and potential customers
- Partner with our Customer Experience, Marketing, and Design teams to develop a deep understanding of our brand and tone to ensure our social media voice is consistent with our messaging through other channels
- Engage with commenters on all ads/posts on Facebook and Instagram, field difficult questions, address poor behavior, and escalate when necessary.
- Identify areas of growth for our company within the social media space and implement marketing ideas and engagement strategies (e.g. build out a Facebook group for our customers and manage this space)
- Manage organic social calendar (strategy and execution) of posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Run Facebook and Instagram Live to answers questions/show people the benefits of Lively with the assistance of licensed providers
- Develop content for social media channels as well as YouTube and our Blog in an effort to inform customers and drive sales.
What you’ll bring.
- 3 years of experience managing social media platforms for business
- Experience managing healthcare or senior-related online communities a plus!
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude to think and learn quickly
- Strong self-direction, motivation, and organization
- Desire to use your creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Why we love it here.