In this Social Media Community Engagement Specialist role, you will support the Social Media Manager in leveraging Drizly’s social channels to build brand awareness and create brand love. You’ll engage directly with Drizly customers to create a thriving social community with positive daily interactions. You’ll play an integral part in Drizly’s month-over-month growth of social channels and proactively bring new and innovative ideas to the greater team to then execute effectively. You’ll embrace the challenge of establishing Drizly in broader social conversations and continuously build our social community to be stronger each week. This is a dynamic opportunity to break into the world of brand forward, social media communications.
Drizly is a fun, irreverent, offbeat, and helpful brand. In your application, please include links to at least 2 writing samples showcasing your ability to write in Drizly’s voice.
In this role you will:
- Proactively interact with Drizly’s social community through DMs, comments, posts, and gifts.
- Manage user generated content permissions and gifting tracking documents.
- Work with Drizly’s influencer program once launched
- Identify, track, and create larger community-focused initiatives, including but not limited to, IE trends and activations.
- Analyze and report on qualitative and quantitative audience data
- Create and present social media ideas and weekly reports based on the current social community
- Assist in general social media team administration and support, including preparing documents, research, pull references, and influencer research
The Other Stuff:
- Salary Range: $44,000-$48,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks