The Snr. Website Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase web traffic, improve prospect/customer/partner engagement. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to align the website’s marketing efforts with overall company objectives.
- Develop and execute website marketing strategies to meet or exceed traffic and conversion goals, aligned with the company’s business objectives.
- Launch, maintain, and improve performance for international website properties including partnering with the product marketing team on website localization
- Manage and optimize website content to ensure it is up to date, engaging, and in line with SEO best practices.
- Manage technical aspects of the website that affect UX, including quick loading times and intuitive navigation.
- Implement and manage AI-driven chat solutions and personalization features on our to enhance user engagement, facilitate immediate customer support, and improve lead qualification processes.
- Collaborate with content creators, designers, and developers to create compelling website pages, imagery, lead conversion assets, workflows, etc. so it’s easy for visitors to find the information they need.
- Analyze website traffic metrics and user behavior to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Lead conversion rate optimization (CRO) initiatives to improve overall website performance and user experience.
- Work closely with other teams such as demand generation/events, product marketing, international marketing and channel marketing to ensure a cohesive online branding and marketing strategy.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape, and digital marketing best practices.
- Coordinate with the IT and security department to address technical issues impacting website performance and security.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), providing regular updates to senior management on the effectiveness of various campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in website management, including international website management.
- Knowledge of HubSpot CMS is a strong plus.
- Experience with Salesforce opportunities, lead/contact management, and reporting a plus.
- Prior experience with IT security or SaaS technology industry preferred.
- Innovative and stays current with digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, website testing, AI chat/personalization, and content marketing best practices.
- Significant experience with website content management systems (CMS) and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and ability to analyze data to drive strategic decisions.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and solve problems.
The base pay for this position ranges from $105,000 – $115,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant’s skills and experience align with the job description listed above.