We are a global company drawing together digital experts to create a unique offering, combining their talents with market-leading technology to deliver solutions to some of the worlds’ biggest brands. We help companies understand their audiences, and increase traffic and generate revenue using sustainable SEO, PPC and Content strategies to deliver long-term benefits.
We provide an environment where you’re actively encouraged to forge the career you want to have.
Ayima is looking for an SEO Strategist to join our fast growing technical Canadian SEO team.
This client facing role will be responsible for the implementation of Search Engine Optimization campaigns for a variety of house hold name clients from both Canada and the US. As leaders in enterprise level SEO, we work with the leading brands in across all competitive sectors. From retail and ecommerce through to finance and well funded start ups – you will learn a lot and gain immense experience.
Our office is in Vancouver, however we welcome remote applications from anywhere in Canada. The main thing is demonstrable experience, confidence and the ability to deliver great work and be a very present member of our team no matter wether you are with us in Vancouver or remote.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working as part of a team to drive client revenue using technical SEO
- Technical site audits – analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Authority review / audit / recommendations
- Competitor analysis
- Content analysis
- Learning new skills
Must have skills:
- Strong presentation skills / confidence / ability to talk to a variety of client VIPs in person or video video conference
- Initiative / self starter / independent operator
- Want to learn to answer the ‘why’ and uncovering new growth opportunities
- Understanding of technical web production / administration
- HTML for SEO
- Understanding of dynamic content – query strings, client-side serving
- International SEO – ccTLDs, markup, sitemaps and GSC implementation
- Local / Mobile / Video SEO
- Content Gap Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
The ideal candidate will have some commercial SEO experience working in-house or within an agency environment and will be able to demonstrate huge enthusiasm to learn and use initiative and not be afraid to take on challenges.
Any technical skills such as coding or back-end server knowledge are highly beneficial.
- Competitive salary
- RRSP Matching
- Comprehensive Health / Dental / Life package
- Training budget
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the sun
- A fast growing team within a collaborative global digital marketing agency
- Join the largest and most technical SEO team in Canada
- Entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded
- Awesome Yaletown office (currently working remote)
- A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Team lunches at Vancouver’s best restaurants