As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further develop Livestorm’s visibility in Europe and North America. Therefore, we are looking for a SEO Manager who is passionate about analyzing search volumes and developing the SEO performance of our blog and website.
As Livestorm’s SEO Manager, you’ll be joining the Marketing Team to own the keyword research for the blog and the website and create smart link-building strategies. You’ll work closely with Molly, our Content Marketing Manager responsible for the blog and you will be reporting to Marie, the Head of Marketing.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece…, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live (within the European time zone for this role).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the keyword research for the content produced on the blog and on the website page. You will have previous experience using SEO tools such as Ahrefs and will know how to target the right keywords to generate organic traffic.
- Providing a detailed keyword research for each blog article (with topics, URL, titles and headings) to the Content Marketer in charge of the English blog. The Content Marketer will use your research to create briefs to the freelancers producing the content.
- Analyzing the organic performance of the websites and the blog and finding untapped opportunities for Livestorm to rank for certain keywords. You will guide the content strategy and the marketing content calendar with your findings.
- Optimizing existing content to improve the SEO performance, whether it’s SEO optimization (redirects, metas) or the keywords targeted in existing pages.
- Identifying backlinking opportunities to improve the SEO performance of our website. You will set up a process to reach out to existing sites and collaborate with others brands to create quality backlinks to Livestorm.
For this SEO Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 3+ years experience in a SEO role
- Prior experience using SEO tools such as Ahrefs and producing keyword research
- Strong collaboration skills as you’ll work closely with the Content Marketer.
- Strong analytical skills to present your findings
- Proficiency in English is necessary, additional proficiency in French or Spanish is a plus
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the “Forfait mobilité durable”. Costs to come to the office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly after-works, activities on and off site, and team off-sites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates are available via Leeto.
- And of course, all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Alan), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources…) is provided.