Catch Co. is looking for a motivated and capable SEO Growth Specialist to spearhead a broad range of digital initiatives designed to take our marketing efforts to the next level. As we experience rapid growth and increased complexity as a company, we need to in-house critical functions (like SEO), implement more rigorous measurement and testing capabilities, continuously optimize our existing activities, and more efficiently coordinate our efforts across channels / teams.
What you will do:
- Bring our search engine optimization (SEO) efforts in-house; specifically, develop a robust SEO strategy, manage day-to-day execution, and continuously optimize over time to maximize KPI results.
- Conduct keyword and competitive research; optimize websites to increase rankings, inbound links, and organic traffic.
- Coordinate and help execute a range of cross-channel marketing activities, including but not limited to affiliate, paid social, email and other performance marketing.
- Build out a robust measurement and reporting infrastructure for all marketing activities. Share those results with stakeholders and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop and execute a rigorous and ongoing test-and-learn effort (example: randomized control trials in performance marketing)
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of end-to-end SEO experience, including knowledge of relevant vendors, platforms, processes and strategies.
- Experience developing content strategy to improve SEO.
- 1+ years of direct experience with top channel platforms (including Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads).
- Experience managing marketing measurement and reporting efforts. A strong understanding of the underlying objectives, metrics, platforms, systems and analytical techniques is required.
- Strong functional understanding of various test-and-learn methodologies (e.g., A/B testing) and their application to marketing efforts.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Exposure to statistics and HTML/CSS is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, other advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Ethics & Integrity