As an SEO assistant, you will be responsible for doing SEO research, publishing and editing content, and updating several sites that we manage. You will be trained by and reporting to our senior SEO manager and will have the opportunity to level up your SEO skills. We offer flexible hours and 100% remote work. We are looking for someone who can start work immediately.
- Advanced or Native English speaker
- Basic SEO experience and understanding
- 1+ year experience working with WordPress and publishing, editing posts
- 1+ year experience with affiliate marketing, google ads or other monetization or advertising methods
- Very organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a remote team environment
How to Apply:
- Include your main email address, full name, current location and expected salary for this full-time position
- Describe your previous experience in SEO in details
- What SEO tools have you used before and describe what each tool was used for?
- How would you rate your experience using WordPress from 1 to 10?