We are looking for an exceptional Senior Visual Designer to join Kandji’s Creative team. The ideal candidate is a passionate creative thinker and collaborator, who has attention to detail, possesses strong design sensibilities, and is willing to take chances creatively. Your work will play a key role in evolving the Kandji brand through our visual identity, website and design system, digital experiences, advertising, and more. This is not a product design role, but you will work closely with our Product Designers to ensure brand consistency.
Day to Day
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders to evolve the look and feel of the design language, components, and patterns from concept to implementation.
- Create and maintain a design inventory of components, Figma libraries, and style guide in order to support the development of a roadmap that evolves our design system over time.
- Deliver high-quality visual assets for digital, UI, web, and print design.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and communications team, copywriters,
- designers and project stakeholders to deliver high-quality creative content.
- Create guidelines for campaigns as it relates to lockups, graphics, and motion treatments.
- Work with the Creative Director and stakeholders to develop and evolve brand strategy and visual identity.
- Assist with art direction for static assets, photoshoots, and video production
- Leave your ego at the door and be a champion of inclusive design culture.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating experience with interactive design, brand development, understanding of typography, layout, conceptual thinking, attention to detail, and visual communication.
- Experience constructing and contributing to a design system for the web, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven understanding of how to build systems and UI patterns, while working within a set of technical constraints.
- Strong ability to advocate for UI consistency with designers, engineers, product managers, and executives through writing, visuals, and presentations.
- Experience with print design including out-of-home advertising and printed collateral.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative agency or in-house company’s creative studio.
Nice to Haves but Not Required
- Experience working with motion graphics programs (After Effects or similar).
- Understanding and experience with the prepress process.
- Previous participation in design discovery processes.
- Experience working with global brands, localization, and global expansion.