As a Senior Technical Trainer you will instruct a breadth of technical courses that cover foundational and advanced concepts to enable customers and partners in the implementation and usage of the Collibra platform. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Technical Training, the ideal candidate will employ delivery best practices using a variety of presentation formats including engaging lectures, live demonstration, and technical labs. They combine a joy for teaching and learning with an enthusiasm for data. These strengths will be used to drive learning and foster positive customer relationships.
Technical Trainers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Delivering instructor-led training to educate customers and partners on our products internationally, both virtually and in-person
- Becoming an subject matter expert in training course content and assisting in the design and development of course materials
- Seeking out new training techniques and best practices, suggesting and leading enhancements to existing programs, and educational effectiveness
- Leverages detailed product and feature understanding to deliver product- and application-specific training for diverse customer groups
- Working cross-functionally to ensure an holistic approach to addressing customer educational / training needs, and appropriately communicating any issues or concerns
- 3+ years of experience delivering technical training to both business and IT audiences
- Knowledge of SaaS technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake, Tableau, PowerBI, and/or Looker
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent related working experience is required
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Empowered to utilize the resources necessary to obtain knowledge at an accelerated pace from both formal and informal learning sources
- Familiar with engaging learners from all different backgrounds and skill sets
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Experienced in facilitating and adapting the level of content complexity based on the backgrounds of your training audience
- Dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, regularly seeking feedback
- Open to travel to meet customers
Measures of success:
- Within your first month you will learn the about Collibra’s Data Quality and Data Intelligence Center
- Within your third month you will lead Data Quality, Catalog and Technical lineage courses and learn about Collibra’s API and workflows
- Within your sixth month you will lead workflow and API courses and continue learning to teach more of our course catalog
Compensation for This Role
The standard base salary range for this position is $96,000 – $143,00 per year. This position is not eligible for additional commission-based compensation. Salary offers are based on a combination of factors, including, but not limited to, experience, skills, and location.
In addition to base salary, we offer equity ownership at every level, bonus potential, a Flex Fund monthly stipend, pension/401k plans, and more.