Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
– Do what’s right for the customer
– Be kind and authentic
– Deliver great quality
– Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We believe that people are our most important asset! Our people, through their creativity, talent, and willingness to learn, are crucial to the success of our company. Red Canary is looking for an experienced Senior Talent Recruiter to hire amazing people who share our mission of creating a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack.
You will be part of a collaborative recruiting team that is passionate about finding the right people for the right roles to support Red Canary’s rapid growth plans. You will utilize your full-cycle recruiting experience and advanced sourcing skills to ensure we maintain a high bar for talent. You share a mentality of ensuring an outstanding candidate experience as well as our passion for diversity, inclusion, and equity throughout the recruitment process.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute talent strategies to fill active and passive pipelines of diverse candidates through sourcing and recruitment programs
- Be an advisor; a trusted resource and strategic recruiting partner who collaborates with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their business and hiring needs
- Provide a positive experience for every candidate, shepherding them throughout the entire process from initial contact through onboarding
- Improve recruiting processes and identify new sourcing strategies
- Work creatively and collaboratively with teammates to improve talent processes at Red Canary as we continue to scale
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years corporate recruiting experience; security industry experience preferred
- Experience working in an innovative SaaS tech company preferred
- Knowledge of advanced and creative sourcing techniques to attract top talent through a variety of tools and platforms
- Passion for providing an outstanding candidate experience
- The ability to embrace ambiguity and thrive on solving challenging problems
- Excellent relationship building and advisory skills and partner optimally with multiple teams to influence talent decisions
- A proven track record of establishing trust and credibility with business partners
- Demonstrable ability to be a self-directed, collaborative, highly-motivated and inclusive team member
- Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Targeted base salary range: $85,000 – $115,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.