About the role
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to be responsible for hiring across all our Product functions. You’ll provide an exceptional candidate and ‘customer’ experience by delivering a world class service to candidates and colleagues. This is a key role for us as we ramp up these teams considerably in the coming months.
What you’ll be working on
- You will partner closely with the business leaders in our Product functions to plan requirements
- Partner closely with the business leaders in our Product functions to plan and execute on a large scale initiative
- Lead the search and recommend an inclusive shortlist of candidates
- Own the full cycle of the hiring process: job qualification, pro-active sourcing (direct approach via LinkedIn and emails, networking, referrals), interviewing, selection, and closing
- Deliver best in class, end-to-end experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Monitor, maintain and proactively report key recruitment metrics to the Business
- Engage closely with the business in order to deliver and and improve on the Employer brand for Product
What you’ll need to be successful
- You will have previous experience of having recruited Product roles within a fast paced, in-house environment.
- You will have leadership qualities: we want everyone to take the lead in their tasks and projects and have the space to make suggestions for any improvements.
- You will have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ – attitude (we don’t micromanage and instead want you to take the initiative and always ask if something is unclear)
- You are numerate, analytical and metric focused
- You will have demonstrable skills in proactively building talent pipelines outside of organic applications
- You will have experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Previous experience with workable would be an advantage