The Senior Solutions Architect within the Integrations team is a techno-functional role working with large enterprise customers. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you’ll be the product and industry expert who solves complex problems, develops elegant solutions with scalability in mind, and helps the customer through product adoption. You will be an experienced engineer with a strong background in e-commerce platforms, communicating technical concepts, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
We are looking for someone who has a customer mindset, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. If this describes you, get in touch with us!
On Our Team You Will:
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built large scale systems at Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Google (https://www.bolt.com/team).
- Assist in pre-sales activities including preliminary scoping discussions, estimation and Statement of Work creation.
- Design holistic solutions using Bolt’s APIs and products that are captured in the form of a Solution Design Document.
- Exhibit strong executive presence and ability to interact with key project sponsors.
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers for all things eCommerce and Bolt.
- Be accountable for our customers’ successful integration into the Bolt ecosystem.
- Support our customers from the end of pre-sales into implementation/kick-off, go-live and immediately afterwards during hypercare.
- Become an in-house subject matter expert in Bolt’s plug-ins, direct APIs and SDK ecosystem.
- Document key learnings into playbooks for future course correction.
- Help develop features for the Bolt offering, working closely with core product & engineering teams.
- Move fast, learn, and continuously iterate, championing best practices and ensuring highest technical standards.
What Would Set You Up For Success:
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer or architect in a customer facing role
- Prior experience in at least one ecommerce platform (Magento, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud(SFCC), Shopify, Prestashop, SFRA or others)
- Strong knowledge of architecture patterns and ability to understand how a variety of back-end systems in e-commerce world interact with each other
- Hands-on experience with integrating APIs, troubleshooting and building on a e-commerce platform
- Background working in similar customer facing roles
- Believe in our values
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal communication skills