At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
League’s solution consulting & sales engineering team is a critical part of League’s growth organization, focused on applying League’s platform (Health OSTM) capabilities to power new digital consumer experiences in healthcare.
Through collaborating with League’s market development, strategic sales, customer, product & implementation teams, Solution Consultants partner with the world’s leading healthcare organizations to design new digital business models, products and experiences. League’s growth organization supports organizations across the Payer, Provider, Employer and Consumer Health markets (i.e., Pharmacy Retail, Life Sciences).
As a Senior Solution Engineer – Platform-as-a-Service, you are responsible for having a deep understanding of League’s Health OSTM, be able to connect customer business priorities to enabling digital & product capabilities, and have a passion for transforming the way consumers access and pay for care. Ultimately, great solutions drive outcomes that matter for our customers – and that means making healthcare, benefits and wellbeing more accessible, more consumer friendly, and more personalized for our customers’ consumers, whether they be patients, members or employees.
What you will do:
- Solution Engineers are part of the pre-sales team at League, partnering with Strategic Account Executives to showcase League’s platform capabilities, understand prospective customers’ business & digital requirements, visualize League’s platform capabilities, and collaborate with customers to design new consumer-grade digital healthcare experiences
- Design Digital Consumer Experiences – you will partner with prospective customers and their business, product, digital & IT teams to design ‘what’s possible’ in redefining the role of digital in deliver healthcare and benefits for millions of consumers
- Align Platform Capabilities to Business Value – you will demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of League’s platform and technology capabilities and how those capabilities connect to the key business drivers for our prospective customers (e.g., business growth, service automation, experience transformation, high engagement care delivery, population health, etc.)
- Visualize Best-in-Class Health Experiences – bring to life League’s platform capabilities through presentations, mock-ups, and demonstrations by partnering with League’s product & design teams
- Partner for Success – you will work cross-functionally at League with our customer, implementation, product and engineering teams to turn strategy, solutions and requirements into concrete actions plans to build, launch & scale our customers’ new digital health experiences
- 3+ years Solutions Engineering / Pre-Sales experience
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Healthcare industry experience (e.g., Payor, Provider, Consumer Health, Life Sciences) in sales, business development and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in leading solution architecture and software demonstrations for healthcare IT, digital health and/or patient engagement solutions
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, including presenting complex solutions, concepts & ideas to executive, technical and/or non-technical audiences
- Bachelor equivalent – minimum
- Master equivalent – optional