Hello, we’re Knoetic (<-rhymes with “poetic” 😊) and we’ve raised over $50MM from EQT, Menlo, Accel, and 100s of angels (like Adam Grant) to shape the future of people analytics by building a “new brain” for Chief People Officers. Here’s how!
When these two sides come together, CPOs and their People Teams get a holistic view of what drives their people to come, stay, and feel valued at work. We’re building a platform unlike any other.
That’s where you come in!
We’re building a diverse team of people who can thrive in our culture. If you’re motivated to improve the work lives of millions of people as part of a deeply curious, ambitious, and collaborative team, we’d love for you to join us on this ride!
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Frontend Engineer who loves to build intuitive and delightful products that solve high-impact problems for customers. You will help define and execute our visionary product roadmap. You will balance individual contribution, collaboration, and mentorship as you help fuel the growth of our incredible team and product. We hope this will be a transformational, career-defining opportunity for you (and for us)!
What you’ll do
- Within the first week you will… deploy your first pull request to production – speed and continuous improvement are two of our core values!
- Within the first month you will… participate in a customer call and develop a fix for a pain point they have – we value staying connected to our customers and the problems they’re trying to solve.
- Within the first three months you will… collaborate with product managers, designers and fellow engineers to deliver a “big rock” project from start to finish.
Who you are
- You’ve built and maintained complex, data-rich front-ends for at least 3+ years. You’ve also led at least one significant project or technology initiative.
- You’re motivated by delivering high-impact solutions to real customer problems.
- You’re proficient in one of the modern front-end frameworks (we use React).
- You’ve worked on a high-velocity product team. You understand how to build systems that enable fast iteration while watching out for one-way doors. You’re comfortable weighing trade-offs between functionality, quality, and technical debt.
- You love developing efficient and reusable UI components that enhance the customer experience and accelerate developer productivity.
- You are a leader with a track record of providing mentorship and feedback to other engineers on your team.
The key attributes we value in teammates:
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know – but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
- You never say, “that’s not my job” – you take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game. You put the company above your own wants.
- You’re known for your work ethic. You pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working person most people know.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday.
- You’re just good: You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer.
- You want to join an incredibly ambitious team to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- You’re looking for an exciting opportunity at a rapidly scaling startup.
- Benefits (full medical/dental/vision insurance, learning budget, WFH stipend, 401k, etc.)
- We’re remote-friendly with a global team!
- Check out our careers page for the full rundown.