TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We value trust, communication, and fun more than big company policies. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
From a recent hackathon, we released a first-in-industry COVID-19 screening tool for teams to help ensure members are healthy before attending events. This led our team to win the 2021 Big Innovation Award presented by the Business Intelligence Group!
To deepen our connections with each other, we also love to travel to fun locations across the country for all-company gatherings, team meetings, and the like.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building engaging new communication, commerce, and content features for our users.
- Implementing custom sponsored experiences that are a win-win for our customers and brands.
- Optimizing our advertising implementation.
- Evolving an existing web app to modern standards.
- Improving the performance and UX of our Team product.
What You Need To Succeed
- Experience leading projects and/or teams building web applications at scale.
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Ability to debug and fix complex problems that may span a number of systems.
- Strong testing attitude and experience writing valuable automated tests.
- Excitement for working with others to help build a better front-end ecosystem at TeamSnap.
- A sense of humor… or at least sympathy-laugh at our bad jokes.
- Involvement in youth or adult recreational sports, as a player, parent, or coach. We’d love for you to experience firsthand how our customers use our product and how it could be improved.
- Ad Tech experience delivering and creating great user experiences.
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD, and release management.
- Ability to talk to animals, Doctor Dolittle-style.
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides you with a phenomenal culture, opportunities to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. Benefits include:
– We’re not just remote, we’re known for being remote-first. We’ve been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
– Competitive salary and equity where everyone’s an owner
– Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
– 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
– $1,500 learning and development stipend
– 401K and more!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.