The StreamYard Studio team develops the core ‘studio’ experience that StreamYard users interact with on a daily basis. You’ll be working with the team that delivers WebRTC for cameras, video and screen sharing as well as developing studio customisation, local recording and other cool features that allow creators to let their content stand out
- Extensive experience building web apps with React.JS and Node.JS, although perhaps stronger at frontend or backend you are no stranger to either.
- You are fluent with Typescript and have an excellent knowledge of modern best practices, you have probably driven their implementation before and understand how they can add to user experience.
- Enjoy solving hard problems, you are often the to go to person on your team to tackle tough tasks
- Self-starter, able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards, you take a high degree of ownership.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- You have fantastic communication skills and can collaborate effectively in real-time and async.
- Shipped new exciting features in a start-up/very fast-paced environment.
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
A little about us
We would love for you to try each of the platforms yourself, but for now, here’s a high level description of how each of the Hopin products work together as an ecosystem:
- StreamYard – great for creating professional live streams, multistreaming, recording video content, podcasts, and streaming webinars..
- Streamable – great for uploading, editing, and sharing your videos easily online.
- Superwave – great for building online community with conversations structured around content.
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent from selected locations around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, UK, USA, Ireland
- Employer of Record: India, Portugal, Spain
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Honduras, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay