Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do
- Scope, design, and implement new end-to-end functionality
- Contribute to codebases in Ruby on Rails
- Perform detailed code reviews and provide technical mentorship to engineers
- Help architect core parts of our infrastructure from the ground up
- Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges
Who we’re looking for
- 6+ years of backend experience with modern programming languages like Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, etc.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience building application using public cloud services like AWS SQS, Google Cloud Bigtable, Azure Blob storage
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team