Enya Labs, a core contributor to the transformative Boba Network, is searching for a highly skilled and passionate founding Lead Senior Security Engineer to join our team. In this fully remote role, you will be the first-hire dedicated to leading the design, construction, and maintenance of our state-of-the-art security tools. If you have a fervor for Solidity, an in-depth understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), distributed computing, and an unwavering commitment to security, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Join Enya Labs and become part of our dynamic team, where your skills and passion will help shape the future of blockchain technology. With the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and collaborate with industry leaders, you’ll play a vital role in revolutionizing security practices.
What You’ll Do:
- As our first Security hire, you’ll make a significant impact by leading the development and enhancement of our internal security tools, adhering to best engineering practices. You’ll have the freedom to create innovative solutions that elevate the security services we provide.
- Assessment of the security risks and mitigation as part of your roadmap.
- Cultivate a culture of security excellence by training team members and enforcing adherence to security best practices.
- Participate in our security bug bounty programs to help verify and patch vulnerabilities reported.
- Maintain incident response preparedness.
- Conduct security research and publish your findings in technical blog posts/conferences.
- Improving our processes and offerings.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in Blockchain technology, including writing or auditing Solidity and a strong grasp over Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
- 3+ years of professional experience in software and security engineering.
- Experienced in the security of at least one blockchain framework or protocol.
- Prior experience with Layer2 scalability frameworks is a plus.
- Substantial experience in threat analysis, vulnerability management, and a strong understanding of cryptography.
- Experience in programming languages including Golang and Solidity.
- Demonstrate familiarity with blockchain clients enabling you to excel in developing secure solutions.
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers to adoption for users and developers. We empower Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba’s Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.
Exact compensation varies based on skills, experience, and location. Our total compensation package includes the base salary, competitive benefits, and equity such as stock options and tokens.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including equity such as stock options and tokens..
- Work remotely from anywhere you choose.
In addition, for employees based in the US:
- Flexible Time Off.
- Twelve paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 3% matching.
- Annual Home Office budget
- Annual Professional Development budget.
- Monthly Health and Wellness budget