Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
The Senior Manager, Salesforce Architect, will be responsible for architecting, designing, and developing comprehensive solutions that meet the business requirements of our SaaS company. This role will be accountable for collaborating with key roles (e.g., project managers, business analysts, technology managers, etc.) to create solutions aligned with architectural principles and leveraging common solutions and services. Within the solution development lifecycle, this position will be responsible for solution evaluation and selection, as well as providing early-phase project estimates that contribute to the business case. They will also offer consulting during the detailed design, build, test, and deploy phases and will reengage to oversee benefits realization.
How you’ll add value:
- Responsible for designing Salesforce-related projects from inception through production support.
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined project expectations and enable the team to execute the designed vision.
- Manage overall Salesforce Architecture and Design for projects, including opportunities to reuse existing functionality across multiple applications to minimize custom development.
- Demonstrate progressive leadership in the full software development lifecycle, including integrating all application requirements into the architecture design (e.g., functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operational needs).
- Show the ability to design, develop, and successfully deploy CPQ for a team of over 100 revenue-generating individuals.
- Create flexible, scalable, and robust Salesforce architectures to meet dynamic project needs (e.g., Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Oversee phases of multiple projects, including development, testing, and deployment, to ensure alignment with application architecture.
- Promote the adoption of Salesforce best practices and establish standard processes for development and testing teams.
- Understand requirements and provide one or more solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Have experience designing Salesforce integrations with different systems using web services (REST or SOAP) and middleware (e.g., Workato).
- Possess expertise in Salesforce Development, Salesforce Configuration, and CPQ.
- Conduct technical solution reviews and provide recommendations for improved adoption and usage.
- Mentor team members in technology, architecture, and application delivery.
- Perform hands-on solution design and deliver proof-of-concepts.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 8+ years of direct experience with developing, configuring, and implementing successful Salesforce project implementations.
- 3+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force platform as an Architect
- Experience in Lighting Aura and Web Components and strong hands-on experience in development practices.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices and methodologies.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, and ability to work with teams and stakeholders of different backgrounds and time zones in a multicultural environment.
- Experience working with Agile teams and use of tools such as Jira, Copado, etc.
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as AutoRabit along with Github, Jenkins, VS Code preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills. Ability to articulate and present different points of view on various technologies.
- Experience with managed packages and AppExchange preferred.
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Salesforce Administrator, App Builder, and Developer Certifications required.
- Salesforce Architecture Certifications preferred.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $140K-$180K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
$140,000 – $180,000 a year