At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness, and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We’re developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We’re inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The mission of the Sales Engineer is to support the sales team through ramping into customer-facing opportunities and enabling Sales on the People.ai product.
- Support sales in exceeding quarterly quotas through solution selling. Co-sell on strategic opportunities, attend customer meetings and become a trusted advisor to prospects, assisting on 8 closed won deals in 6mo.
- Ramp as a trusted customer-facing resource in the first 60 days, as defined by having C-level enterprise conversations with confidence and positive feedback from peers.
- Drive opps by creating value in the sales process. Demonstrate an expert level understanding of the technical aspects of the People.ai solution, be a go-to for technical questions pre-sales from customers and sales counterparts.
- Drive annual upsell expansion revenue by maintaining deal coverage during implementation and driving long-term account success.
- Deliver two training modules per quarter for AE Enablement or company-wide training. Each consists of live training and an enablement program. (New feature training, competitive updates etc.)
- Work with Marketing and Product to align sales messaging for new product releases and strategic internal initiatives producing 2 pieces of content (whitepaper, article, customer-facing documentation).
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS software Sales Engineering.
- Sales DNA- Excellent presentation and demo capabilities, confident presenting to customers remotely and in-person.
- Expert level in Salesforce and experience with data or analytics, some coding or technical experience.
- Consistent top performer- top 10% of SEs, Club or other top awards.
- Experience with big-data, analytics, etc.
- Values teamwork, shows a sense of empathy.
- Creative and innovative, cannot be slow to recognize new ways of doing things.
- Open to feedback and ideas from others, ability to disagree and commit*
- Helps People.ai move faster10. Analytical, data-driven, and high-level problem solver.
$150,000 – $200,000 a year