Looking to join a fun-loving and inclusive culture that has your back? Our fast-growing and dynamic company provides a life experience that supports your professional growth and personal well being.
With offices around the world, ServiceRocket’s five-star products and services help tech giants like Salesforce, Workplace from Meta, Digital.ai and Atlassian get the most from their software. We enable fast-growing companies to take off. And so will your career!
This role is a key member of our sales team, focused on finding and driving both short and long term opportunities with enterprise level customers. You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and converting leads to closing new sales opportunities in solution selling, using products such as Atlassian to drive transformational services solutions to customers.
- Key account acquisition by developing an interaction strategy to determine the objectives and level of effort required to effectively target assigned strategic accounts/territory
- Capture all external and market-based data, current and prospective customer information, and data that could assist with the sales process
- Generate leads, close business (new and renewal) to meet/exceed quota, manage pipeline, update forecast, develop and execute account plans
- Hunt and identify prospective customers from business directories, participation in business communities and events
- Contact and qualify prospective customers
- Develop initiatives within sales to improve funnel conversion rates and increase volume of sales-qualified leads
- Educate customers on the benefits (financial or otherwise) of our solution offerings
- Host product demonstrations, webinars, and other online events to educate SQL’s
- Negotiate and close deals for assigned accounts/territory
- Focus on developing initiatives and funnel conversion rates for assigned accounts/territory
- Able to analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Experience conducting make-versus-buy analyses for partnerships/mergers/acquisitions
- Has developed strategic market/product line business plans
- Has developed marketing programs to support sales including identification of volume and customers
- Experience identifying and developing key industry partnerships
- Can develop strategic direction from market information, and create compelling market analysis presentations
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of saas sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 4 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of closing large complex enterprise deals (over 100,000 USD)
- Proven track record working in B2B companies.
- Experience selling solutions for Tech or SaaS companies.
Good to have
- Experience working in a global asynchronous environment
- Proficiency using software similar to Netsuite/Salesforce/Hubspot
- Atlassian ecosystem proficiency
The US annual pay range for this Level 4 position is between $65,765 to $200,016 per annum. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The pay range is the base pay being offered combined with our company wide bonus plan. In addition, we provide allowances to cover technology, education, and wellness and a full range of medical, retirement, and other benefits. The total earnings may vary depending on experience and geographical location.
ServiceRocket is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
With a competitive salary and career pathway to advance your skills, you’ll reap the rewards of growth with ServiceRocket’s unique Share the Fruit program and an opportunity for stock options. Our generous health and wellness benefits allow you to care for yourself and loved ones. We offer monthly stipends that support how you work and encourage a healthy work life balance. Wear the Rocket: come grow with us!