We’re AWeber – a remote-first company that helps small businesses around the world form meaningful connections with their customers and grow their businesses using our marketing communication software. We are fanatical about small businesses and we hope you are too!
As a QA Engineer, you will develop, maintain, and support automated tests and tools as well as perform manual testing to ensure our platform is reliable for our customers. We know that their businesses rely on being able to connect with their customers and this is where you come in, creating remarkable experiences by guaranteeing a quality platform.
To thrive as a QA Engineer, you are a motivated, quick learner who enjoys variety in their work and coming up with innovative solutions to automate testing of our platform. You have a passion for improving the quality of the user experience as well as for the security of our product. You relish independently diving deep into a tricky technical challenge as much as you love collaborating with other skilled engineers. You are talented at identifying release blocking issues and working with others to coordinate how we prioritize bugs identified during the development of new features. You are proficient at sharing your knowledge and results as well as providing transparency throughout project execution.
At AWeber we create marketing/ communication software that empowers small businesses around the world to form strong connections with their customers and grow their businesses. Who are our customers you might ask? They are creators, bloggers, entrepreneurs – people just like you that are passionate about an idea or product they want to share with the world. At AWeber, YOU make an impact on these small businesses each and every day!
As a team, we work remotely across the US, and although we’re in separate locations, nothing can keep us apart! We collaborate everyday using a variety of tools such as slack, google meet, and confluence/ JIRA to ensure we’re making decisions with our customers’ best interests in mind – something that’s not possible when you work in a siloe. At AWeber, YOUR voice and YOUR opinion matters, regardless of your role. We expect all AWeber team members will ask tough questions, provide/ receive feedback regularly, and explore their passions on a daily basis. Sound exciting? Take the next step and apply.
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State-of-the-art equipment.