Alteryx is seeking a forward-thinking Senior Program Manager, Talent Development to join our Global Talent Development team. This outstanding team is part of the People & Culture organization responsible for developing and implementing global learning, onboarding, talent, performance, and Organization Development programs and solutions across Alteryx.
Our team of leaders, subject matter experts, program managers, facilitators, and designers work to enrich the career and learning experience of our employees, so they can develop personally and professionally aligned with company goals.
Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Development, the Senior Program Manager, Talent Development will be a critical subject matter expert and contributor responsible for designing and driving the evolution of Alteryx Performance, Talent Management and Engagement. This role will also support our overall global learning and organization development strategy and initiatives. This role will be based remotely with occasional travel to our offices in the US and abroad.
- Lead the evolution and management of enterprise-wide talent management programs, including performance management, talent review, succession and pipeline identification
- Serve as our internal Talent Management subject matter expert bringing best-in-class philosophies, tools, and vendor partners to Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession, and Engagement Programs.
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders and key stakeholders across the organization to help define needs and implement project plans that ensure high-quality execution and meaningful outcomes.
- Facilitate talent review and development conversations and drive the maintenance of development plans for high potentials and successors
- Oversee vendor relationships for project work and intact team sessions, where applicable
- Develop and maintain effective internal communication strategies (marketing / communications plans for all stakeholders, etc.) to drive awareness and execution of programs globally
- Lead the transformation from annual survey to more frequent pulse strategy; serve as lead subject matter expert on designing, deploying and managing engagement surveys
- Effectively manage survey vendor to ensure accurate insights and ownership of employee engagement data
- Strategize and lead enterprise action planning based on insights from the engagement data
- Serve as the owner of lifecycle survey strategy, data analytics, and action planning
- Other projects as assigned
- BA/BS in HR, OD, Business Admin, or related field is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- 6+ years experience developing, deploying, and driving talent and engagement processes that scale in global organizations
- Proven ability to analyze the business needs of an organization and create talent strategies to effectively address those needs
- Able to quickly diagnose organizational issues and design impactful solutions
- Seasoned subject matter expert in talent management, engagement, and other OD programs
- Superior presentation, communication and story-telling skills; able to develop program collateral that conveys transformational concepts
- Elevated ability to work with business leaders, HRBP team, and Talent Development Team to identify gaps in current programming and implement innovative solutions.
- Effective, engaging facilitator with at least 5+ years’ experience training and facilitating in a classroom and virtual settings
- Provide coaching and feedback to learners that is actionable and results in improved performance
- Strong ability to coach other team members to develop their project management and facilitation skills
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The salary range for this role in Colorado, Southern California and Rhode Island is $136,600 – 232,200.
The salary range for this role in New York City and Northern California is $149,000 – $253,300.