CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over 1% of all cryptocurrency transactions globally are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 15X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve people’s lives. As a Senior Product Support specialist you’ll help shape the culture, processes, and direction of CoinTracker’s customer-facing product support team while providing world-class empathetic support to our users.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love writing.
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency.
- Love building a team in an exciting space.
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Can turn customer pain points into insightful product feedback.
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
- Work effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English.
- Empathetic, positive, patient, and excited to help users’ solve their pain points.
- Organized, reliable, independent, and productive.
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics.
- Aware of what goes into building and improving a software product.
- Experienced in providing fast-paced support in a high-growth startup.
- Answer technical customer inquiries via email.
- Document, and improve processes and procedures for delivering empathetic support to our users.
- Investigate and implement proactive support strategies that reduce incoming inquiry volume.
- Generate high-quality educational resources for our users.
- Train new hires on how to provide world-class support to our customers.
- Work collaboratively with our product team and engineers to understand, prioritize and implement customer feedback.
- Ship 3 pieces of educational or support content about CoinTracker / crypto taxes that increase user engagement, or reduce incoming ticket volume.
- Deliver a project with a measurable improvement on the customer experience.
- Demonstrate growth in product knowledge by improving ticket output week over week.
- Close an average of 200 support tickets per week, while maintaining an 80% happiness rating.
- Four new teammates hired and trained
- Grow the collective efficacy of the support team by delivering regular educational seminars.
- Maintain an active pipeline of projects that improve the team’s operational excellence, reduce incoming ticket volume and improve the user experience.
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.