As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will develop and enhance our product messaging, ensuring it resonates with our users and prospects. Your workflow orchestration product knowledge, user empathy, and storytelling skills will help build user activation, sales pipeline acceleration, and crafting impactful product announcements.
You will collaborate with Prefect’s CEO, CTO, Product leadership, Sales leadership, and be a central member of Prefect’s lean Marketing Team, which includes VP of Marketing, Director of Growth Marketing, and Demand Gen roles.
You will report to our COO, Sarah.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain product messaging: understand our users, prospects and product to develop and improve messaging
- Activitate users: in partnership with product you will improve user activation through everything from in-product campaigns to building and shipping getting started tutorials, email campaigns, and video content
- Ship and Refine GTM collateral: creating and improving important sales materials such as pitch decks, campaigns, one pages, and case studies to accelerate our sales pipeline
- Spearhead product announcements: craft and implement impactful product announcements and product marketing campaigns to increase adoption and usage of new products while also increasing awareness of Prefect in the broader community
- Partner with Product and Sales Departments: develop a sustainable product announcement process and calendar in partnership with the product team, work with sales to understand their needs and our customers
- Build vertical and use-case specific marketing campaigns: across web, email and other channels – improve and launch multi channel campaigns in targeted verticals and/or personas
- Capture the voice of the customer: conduct regular customer/prospect research to maintain a sense of our customer’s voice and needs, enabling Prefect with what you learn
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or sales engineering
- Fluency with Python
- Ability to simplify and articulate complex concepts so that different types of people can understand them
- Experience working at B2B SaaS companies, ideally with data products or developer tools
- You are an exceptional storyteller, you understand how to make complex things simple
- Experience running successful product launches in the past
- Self-driven scrappy, and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing multiple projects with varied and overlapping timelines
- You enjoy working collaboratively with different teams and influence decision-making without direct authority
What You’ll Get in Return:
- We take care of our team- our benefits are top-notch so that employees can work comfortably from wherever in the world they call home. Check out some of our most exciting benefits offered below.
- Remote-first team with flexible-first culture
- Equity Stock Options
- 401(k) with 5% company match (vests immediately!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Life Insurance and Disability benefits
- $800 remote work stipend for whatever you need to work (food, wellness, equipment etc.)
And that is just the start, there’s more! For more info check out our top-of-the-line benefits and perks on our careers page.The U.S. general salary range including base and variable pay for this full-time position is $122,000-$163,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and work location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your recruiter can share more about the salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please keep in mind that equity is not included in the range provided above and will represent a significant part of your total compensation. Benefits and any bonus or incentive compensation is also not included in the range provided above.