We are a marketplace where users can compare personalized, prequalified rates and quotes from multiple lenders and carriers, for student loans, mortgages, personal loans, and insurance.
We’re challenging the status quo by giving power to the consumer. We believe in a world where ‘ethical’, ‘lending’, and ‘insurance’ can coexist, so we set out to build innovative platforms that actually work for customers. Our mission is to help people find the best loan or insurance policy possible.
We believe researching and buying loans or insurance shouldn’t be confusing or complex, so we’ve focused on simplicity. We’ve created the only unbiased loan and insurance buying process out there, which makes finding options straightforward and clear.
Credible is looking for a strategic and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and take ownership of our student loan lending marketplace, our flagship product. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning and delivering new features from ideation to launch with the help of design, engineering, and data teams. Primarily, you’ll focus on the front-end user experience to help students and parents discover and compare options across multiple lenders. Teams will look to you and your product leadership to guide the vision and direction of the product and achieve team OKRs.
- Think Strategically and Creatively:Deliver new front-end features for growing the student loan marketplace and align these features with Credible’s long-term vision. Synthesize market trends, user needs, and technological advancements to innovate the platform continually.
- Own the Roadmap:Manage roadmaps for both private student loans and student loan refinance products by effectively identifying opportunities, contemplating tradeoffs, and prioritizing team resources.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions:Utilize data analysis, A/B testing, and user research to validate assumptions, uncover new insights, and drive meaningful improvements to the business.
- Lead and Collaborate Across Functions:Proactively engage cross functional teams to brainstorm innovative solutions, and lead their implementation. Collaborate with engineering, design, data, partnerships, and operations teams to deliver product enhancements and achieve team OKRs.
Education and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in a Product Management role for web-based consumer Internet products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to use data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Strong analytical abilities, including experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, and willingness/ability to own critical parts of the product, end-to-end
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Technical aptitude – whether through education or experience, it’s important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs